Okapi Partners has advised hundreds of clients including corporations (ranging from small cap to Fortune 500 companies), hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity firms and leading activist investors.
We have also worked on several notable M&A transactions including:
- Apollo Global Management LLC acquisition of Diamond Resorts International, Inc.
- Books-A-Million in its going private transaction
- Dell Technologies acquisition of EMC Corporation
- Exor S.p.A. in its campaign against the acquisition of PartnerRe Ltd. by Axis Capital
- Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. tender offer for Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Silver Lake Partners’ acquisition of Dell Inc.
- Smithfield Foods sale to Shuanghui International
- Tumi Holdings Inc. in its sale to Samsonite International S.A.